Attention !! Due to the situation of the pandemic, the cancellation conditions add this clause: If when 15 days are left until the date of your reservation the customer can not travel to Menorca for the contracted service, you can request the cancellation and refund of the paid amounts.
- The rental price includes taxes, mooring the boat at the port of Ciutadella, daily cleaning service, full insurance for the boat (with excess of 300 euros, which is 500 euros for damage to the propeller) and insurance compulsory civil liability. The company may request a deposit of 500 € that will be returned to the customer at the end of the rental, as long as there are no damages in the boat.
- In case of damage to the boat, the customer must pay the company the amount of the deductible and the insurance does not cover damage caused by malice or negligence.
- The master of the vessel shall be credited to the delivery of the boat, with ID and title nautical effect.
- The rent schedule is 10-19 hours from May to July, from 9.30 to 18.30 in August and September to 18.00 in September. These times are designated according to sunrise and sunset. In any case, the boats must stay overnight in the port of Ciutadella.
- In case of bad weather wich impede navigation, the company will cancel departures for safety reasons. In this case, customers may choose to change the output for another day the boat was available, or cancel the reservation by recovering the deposit in full. If the company could not attend the reservation due to breakdown in the reserved boat or force majeure, having proved impossible to offer an alternative solution by its means, it will return the client the advances paid without right to claim any other compensation.
- Cancellation of booking by the client will result in loss of the deposit.
- Fuel is not included in the price, so the customer must return the full deposit or pay the fuel consumed.
- The client agrees to comply with all applicable regulations, both safety and maritime traffic, to respect the maximum number of crew, and to observe any safety tips or indication as to the navigation by the company.
- We have equipment for water sports like kneeboard, water skiing, snorkeling, inflatable towing, etc. which we make available to our customers.
Keep in mind that accident insurance for passengers of the boat does not cover personal injury caused by the practice of these sports, although when the material is provided by the company, both when the boat is handled by the customer as when the boat is handled by an employee of the company and the customer will exempt the company from any liability for any damage suffered in the practice of such activities.
- FOR TOURS WITH SKIPPER:
- The customer must be in the place of the activity at least 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- The ship will sail on schedule and no presentation will result in loss of advanced payments.
- The decision on the route and stops correspondes to the skipper of the boat, who will decide taking into account the weather conditions and customer preferences.CANCELLATION POLICY:In case of cancellation by the client more than one month before the date of the booked activity, 5% of the activity price will be charged as management expenses.For cancellations between 30 and 7 days before the date of the activity, 10% of the amount of the activity will be charged.For cancellations between 7 and 3 days before the date of the activity, 25% of the amount of the activity will be charged.For cancellations less than 48 hours from the date of the activity, the client must take charge of the full amount of the booked activity.TREATMENT OF CLIENT DATA
In the name of the company, we treat the information you provide us with in order to provide them with the requested service, make the invoicing thereof. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Ricardo Recasens Carrasco is treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
We also request your authorization to offer products and services related to those requested and to retain you as a customer. If you do not authorize us, let us know by mail to email@example.com